HaNyUt


a gift to feel the bitterness of falling and being apart from the lucky flocks.

i take it as a bless.

Alhamdulillah Allah for giving me lights when its dark. and give me hope when there is none.

now.

my horrible forgetful dumbness let me float in that small courtesy from Him.

i was ungretfully silly paying back my so called 'used' time banging my head to the soft bumpy wools and immerse myself in  dreams i could never achieve...

i waste times

i know it
i knew it

but i keep on repeating those ungraceful routines.

i am a  small pitiful and ungretful servant!

while the others were so busy empowering their weapons, i push  myself to the corner towards darkness i could never imagine.

i am being  left behind

too behind that i could not reach my hand

running wouldnt be enough for me

i need more!

half of me is dissapointed and frustrated.

why there is no one knock my head or slam my shoulder or even move a finger to warn me

wake me!

i know

i got no right to blame.

erghh
.

cant they just reach out their hands?

huh.

its a miracle if that does happen in my life though..

its all my fault.. i can say




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#8 LEGO

#2 LEGO

bYe bYe HO, Hi Hi MO